Program Analyst assists organizations by evaluating the performance and effectiveness of their programs and projects. Offers valuable insights, best practices, and recommendations to improve program management, optimizes resource allocation, and enhances overall outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities
Provide professional management, systems engineering and technical assistance to: provide a consistent approach integrated and aligned with the IC, DoD and DAF governance approach executed through the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process so that AF IC Information Environment-related decisions are made in line with the enterprise’s strategies and objectives and desired value is realized. To that end, the government’s desire is to ensure that AF IC Information Environment-related processes are overseen effectively and transparently to ensure investments deliver value; risk and use of resources are optimized; stakeholders needs are met and compliance with legal, contractual and regulatory requirements is confirmed.
- Assistance can include, but is not exclusive to: analyze and articulate the requirements for the governance of the AF IC Information Environment; provide support to the governance components to achieve the IC, DoD and AF ISR mission, goals and objectives; design and support activities for a consistent management approach for enterprise governance requirements to be met, covering governance components such as management processes, organizational structures, roles and responsibilities, reliable and repeatable activities, information items policies and procedures, skills and competencies, culture and behavior, and services, infrastructure and applications. Assistance can include, but is not exclusive to:
- Catalogue and review relevant AF, DoD, and IC instructions, issuances, and policy to advise ISR CIO efforts to improve information governance across the AF IC Information Environment
- Draft changes to AF IC Information Environment policies, instructions, and manuals for AF IC CIO consideration, ensuring consistency and compliance with higher level guidance.
- Administer the AF IC Information Environment governance councils by updating charters, coordinate quarterly meetings, draft briefings, taking minutes, and tracking action items.
- Update the AF IC Information Environment portfolio management process, assess applicable tracking tool to ensure AF ISR information is accurate and compliant with policy and law, and identify issues and COAs for deliberation.
- Coordinate action officer level meetings to discuss technical, security, programmatic and policy issues.
- Strategic Planning and Implementation Planning.
- Provide professional management, systems engineering and technical assistance support to support the digital transformation strategy of the organization and deliver the desired value through a road map of incremental changes.
- Use a holistic Information and Technology approach, ensuring that each initiative is clearly connected to an overarching strategy.
- Assistance can include but is not exclusive to: provide a holistic view of the current mission and AF IC Information Environment, the future direction, and the initiatives required to migrate to the desired future environment.
- Assess the AF IC Information Environment’s current digital maturity and develop a road map to close the gaps; develop strategic plans and implementation project plans to support and align to strategic drivers and to support the high-level digital transformation strategy and deliver the desired value through a road map of incremental changes; create organizational change management plans to enable change in all different aspects of the organization, from channels and processes to data, culture, skills, operating model and incentives; analyze policies and procedures for changes in policy or procedures that support and align with desired outcomes.
|Experience||3 - 10 Years’ Experience required|