- Create and run manual test cases against our web interfaces and APIs.
- Participate in the implementation of testing best practices and principals and promote them across the organization.
- Identify bugs and track issues to resolution.
- Provide technical expertise in defect analysis and work with different teams to resolve issues.
- Drive efficiencies and improvements in the QA process.
- 5+ years related experience
- Test planning and test case writing experience
- Experience in different software testing methodologies (negative, integration, exploratory, functional, end-to-end, acceptance, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and inquisitive
- Able to explain complex technical knowledge to non-technical people
- Ability to work in a fast paced and distributed environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Strong time-management and organization skills
- Top Secret Clearance
- Linux CentOS
- Experience with at least one QA automation tool (Selenium Preferred)
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence
- Agile Experience
- BS Information Systems (Preferred) or equivalent experience
- Computer Software
|Job Category||Engineer, Quality Assurance|
|Location||Colorado Springs, CO|
|Education||BS Information Systems (Preferred) or equivalent experience|